|Silicone Lubricating Compounds
Specialty Silicone Products, Inc. has formulated lubricating grease, and compounds designed to meet a wide range of performance requirements. They are commonly used for electrically insulating applications and for quiet lubrication of plastic parts. Our custom forumulations and packaging meet exact specifications for extremely low (-150?F) to extremely high (600?F) temperatures. The products we offer can be used as direct offsets to popular Dow Corning and Novagard products. These compounds and others are supplied in a variety of packages from small 5.3 ounce tubes to 55 gallon drums. The lubricants and compounds we provide feature superior quality, service and protection.
Quality products designed to surpass the toughest challenges.
- Temperatures from -150° to 600°F
- Extreme pressure and loads
- Electrical connections in all environments
- FDA compliance No harmful, flammable petrochemicals
- Water washout resistance
- Field use or assembly lines
- User friendly, custom containers available
- Thermally conductive