- Resist swelling by hydrocarbon solvents, dimethyl silicone fluids and fuels.
- One component product
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Room Temperature Cure
- Non-sag paste consistency
- Retain elastomeric properties at temperatures of -60°C to 204°C for long periods and to 260°C for short periods.
- Ozone resistant, high quality weatherability
- Excellent electrical insulation p
FRV 1106 is a one-component, ready-to-use fluorosilicone adhesive sealant that cures to a tough resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. FRV1106 adhesive sealant is a paste consistency, fluid resistant product designed for use in fuel, solvent and chemical environments.